Is your skin looking dull? Skin brighteners can really do wonders for your complexion. A good skin brightening cream helps you look your best by greatly reducing the appearance of spots, freckles, and uneven pigmentation on your skin. The more even your complexion and the fewer blemishes, the more radiant and younger you look.
Skin brighteners also help protect your skin with hydrating ingredients, essential nutrients, and vitamins. These are critical for maintaining your beauty and keeping your skin soft and supple. But most importantly, a good skin product should be able to do all of these reliably and SAFELY. This final factor is absolutely vital in deciding on a skin brightener for your personal use.
Of course, to maximize the results from your skin brightening cream, it really helps to follow a serious daily skin care regimen:
1. Stay hydrated by drinking a lot of water, around eight to ten glasses per day. Your skin needs a lot of nourishment, and getting adequate moisture is a top priority. You should also avoid consuming excessive amounts of diuretic substances, such as coffee and alcohol, since these will only serve to dehydrate your body. As they say, everything in moderation.
2. Always use sunscreen when going out and avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight. The sun’s harsh rays are the biggest factor in premature skin aging, cause sunburns and skin cancer in extreme cases. Use an SPF lotion of at least SPF15 when outdoors.
3. Eat healthy high-fiber rich foods in order to attain a lighter, fairer complexion. Fruits and vegetables contain large amounts of antioxidants that help your body eliminate toxins.
4. Get enough sleep. This is a vital element in attaining a clear complexion, but one that most women simply overlook. Getting around seven to eight hours of regular sleep every night allows your body to rejuvenate itself. Without proper rest, your face is more prone to getting eye bags and other skin blemishes.
5. Avoid using any lightening products that contain hydroquinone, steroids, or mercury derivatives. Lab tests have shown that these ingredients can severely damage your liver, cause thyroid problems, or even cancer.
6. Exfoliate at least once a week. This helps in clearing your skin of dead skin cells and lightens your skin tone at the same time. A homemade scrub can be made easily by combining milk with some oatmeal and brown sugar together. Use this to gently scrub your face.
7. In order to diminish skin problems, use products that contain natural ingredients especially the following: Vitamins A, C, and E, arbutin (to reduce dark areas), and shea butter (for hydration). Products such as Revitol Skin Brightener Cream contain all of these vital ingredients and have proven results.
Remember, a great skin brightening cream can do a lot to improve your complexion. However, you should also do your best by staying healthy and taking steps such as the ones listed above in order to maintain your skin’s beautiful condition.