Top Instant cash loan providers in India
We have spend 1 full week searching and evaluating to find the top instant cash loan providers in India.Finally,here are Top Instant cash loan providers in India.Short-time approval,Easy ,Less Paperwork and low interest are the things we kept in mind to list them out.
We have all come across a situation where we needed a small amount of loan,instantly and immediately to cater out various everyday life problems.In those cases our typical Banks are not able to provide instant and immediate loans to tackle those emergency situation.So, what is the solution?
In order to help people in those situation various small cap financial companies have come up with a solution to provide instant payday loan.If you search on the internet “Instant payday loan in India” you’ll come up with lots of results ,being confused which to choose and where to apply .So,What to do now? In that case,we are here to help you.We have listed the Top Instant cash loan providers in India.
Quickcredit is an online lending Fin-tech platform in India that provides borrower with instant ,paperless,short-term and flexible loan without the needing to provide any collateral and security.Everything is online from starting to till funds disbursal.One can borrow money ranging from 1000₹ to 30,000₹ .The maximum repayment period is 30 days. The faster you repay, the lesser is the Interest & Fees.
- Must be over 20 years of age and an Indian residents
- Must be salaried or self-employed
- Passport or Aadhar card or Driving License is must
- Latest salary slip
- Last six months bank statement.
Homecredit provides instant loan at your fingertips for urgent needs that come-up without warning.100% online process without any needing to fill up any form.On the spot loans upto ₹50,000 without any collateral and security.
- Indians citizens above the age of 19 years
- Have valid and updated Aadhaar id
- Have bank account with Internet banking facility
Mpokkt is a Digital lending Android app . It is specially designed for college going students to help them achieve financial independence.The mobile application seamlessly delivers credit anytime anywhere.You can anywhere from ₹500 to ₹5000.However only college students with valid college ids and Aadhaar card are eligible to borrow from their application.
Eligibility: College going students
Qbera is another online lending platform capable of making instant lending decision and getting money into borrowers accounts in as little as 8 hours.Qbera believe in getting a loan that should be easy,fast and painless as ordering a pizza from the comfort of your home.Qbera provides quick and hassle-free loan from ₹25,000 to ₹10,00,000. Qbera charges flate 2.5% processing fee deducted from the approved loan.
- You must be a Salaried Employee
- Age: 23-55 years old
- Net Monthly Income must be more than Rs. 20,000.
- No defaults in the last 24 months.
- You must be residing in Delhi/NCR, Bangalore, Pune, Chennai, Mumbai or Hyderabad.
Documents Required after Digital Approval
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- 4 Cheques from your Salary Account
- Current Address Proof
- Permanent Address Proof (in case the permanent address is different from the address on Aadhaar card)
It is an an online money lending platform providing Instant cash loan for salaried professional with interest rate starting from 10.99% p.a.Instant loan approval in 5 minutes completely online with no paperwork involved at all.One can get the best rate even if he/she does not have any credit history.
- Be a resident of India
- Be salaried and have a gross annual income of more than Rs 3,00,000 per annum
- Have a valid PAN Card
- Have a valid Bank account in India
- Have a College / University degree
Once his / her application has been approved, the following documents must be uploaded by the borrower
- Pan Card
- ID proof which can EITHER be an Aadhar Card OR Voter ID OR Passport
- Current Proof of Residence which can EITHER be Rental Agreement OR Electricity Bill OR Mobile / Landline Bill OR Passport
- Income Tax Returns for last 3 years or as applicable
- Salary Slips for last 3 months
- Copy of College / University Degree Certificates
- Copy of Transcripts and relevant Test Scores as declared in the application
- HR Letter From his / her Company
In the application process, the borrower must upload the following documents
- Bank Statements in which salary is credited for the last three months
- Credit Card Statements for the last three months (if any)
So,if anyone is looking forward for any emergency funds you can consider the above lending platform.Any peer to peer lending that asks for registration fees beforehand might not be able to get you to any lender.Be safe,the internet is full of fraud and scam.
As always,if anyone reading this article come across anyone other lending platform that is convenient,easy ,safe and secure Please do let us know in the comments below.
Disclaimer: No,we did not get paid to write the reviews of any of the above money lending platform.The reviews of Aidmechoose are purely based on our experience with them in the past or during our evaluation.